Pages

July 18, 2008

Does He Love You?

I was channel surfing yesterday and happened upon a CMT tribute to Reba McIntire. This woman has always awed me. "Entertainer of the Year" on numerous occasions, for numerous award shows. A Broadway stint, and an inspiring TV show...

I have always liked this song when she performed it... But to hear and watch Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson re-enact the feeling that was present in the original release, I was more than impressed...

Take a look and listen:



I think I have seen every episode of the TV series at least 7 or 8 times... It was always inspiring to see a blended family like the "Harts" handle the most bizarre situations in a most gentile way and still remain friends...



Over and "Out" from a warm and balmy Chesapeake, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: