Pages

November 1, 2006

Autumn in Toano

Ok... Ok... We'll get to the answer in a minute (some people are so damned impatient)...

Just a word or two on my favorite season though, this is what I see right now from the deck as I type this entry:


My Weatherbug says it's 65 degrees, the sky has a few poofy clouds in it and the fall sun is brightly warming the air around me. I sit here with a cup of coffee, in my bare feet, wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt... Those of you in colder/warmer climates... Eat your hearts out!
LIFE IS GOOD, today in Toano Virginia!
Now on to the revealing of the frightening sight we witnessed on the Ghost Tour Saturday night.
As I remember, I mentioned I had seen a blue glow coming from a window on the side of one of the "most haunted" houses in Colonial Williamsburg. After Jim and I fell back from the crowd to investigate, we could see as we got closer that the light was pulsing. The old structures are raised up quite a bit from street level (I suppose to avoid flood damage in the low lying area), so it was difficult to determine at first where this mysterious light was emanating from... As we got closer and closer, the glow got brighter and brighter. Just as we got to a small rise in the landscape we witnessed the most ghastly, horrifying spectacle...
A clip of G.W. BUSH making some type of speech, on a wide screen TV inside this 18th century home!!! HOW FRIGHTENING IS THAT?
That's all there is for now kiddies!!
Over and "Out" from Toano, VA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. That's the scariest damn thing I've read all day. That George W. Bush would be on a TV at all is horrifying.

Thanks for the story!

kevin said...

Bush on TV, that definitely must be the spookiest halloween ever. At least he doesnt have to buy a mask for the festivities!

I hope that the weather is still nice in Virginia. The view from your yard looks awesome. It must be late autumn over there.

Kev in NZ

Maddog said...

I'll never get to sleep now thinking about how scary this is. Damn. I'm surprised you didn't wet yourself.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: