Pages

December 17, 2006

And the nominations are:

I don't think I have ever been nominated for anything before - except for maybe "best Dad" by my own children when they were younger and before I came out to them...

Yesterday morning, while reading my favorite blogs, I noticed my stat counter was approaching 3,000. I thought to myself how cool it was that, almost 3,000 times, someone had happened upon my stories and my escapades in "My New Life". Well, this morning I noticed that the same counter had jumped to over 3,200 hits. What in the world happened???

It seems I was nominated for "best personal blog" on the "Best Gay Blogs" website.

Steven, a daily favorite blogger over at "Human Nature" , added my name and blog to the list of nominations, with a very poinient comment. Thanks Steven, your words mean alot to me, and give me reason to visit your site every day...

Being nominated by someone I admire is a huge compliment (and winning would be even more awesome). Be sure to visit these sites and nominate your favorites on "Best Gay Blogs" ...

Off to get another cup of coffee, Over and "Out", for now, from Toano, VA

5 comments:

TWISI said...

CONGRATS on the nomination!

Single Guy said...

Congrats on the nominations...good blog. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

just being nominated is an honor... oh wait... i havent been...ughhh...
it is award season though... hehehe

Maddog said...

Congrats on the nomination.

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tom! Steven is a wonderful guy. We're becoming good friends through our blogs, emails and telephone calls.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: