Pages

December 4, 2006

Thirty Five Questions Answered

Ok... ok... Kelly, over at "Rambling along in life" dared me (one of his two readers) to post answers to the following 35 questions, so here goes:
1. Ever punch someone in the face?
No, not in the face. Although I have hit someone in self defense, fighting is always my last choice.
2. How old are you?
38 with 13 years of experience (51).
3. Are you single or taken?
Taken
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?
Depends on what I am "eating" but I would say utensils normally.
5. Do you dream at night?
All the time, I even remember some of you from them.
6. Ever seen a corpse?
I have been to a few funerals (if that counts) and have been at the bedside of a few family members and friends as they passed, can we move on to the next question?
7. Have you ever wished someone dead?
Never!
8. Do You Like Bush?
I once voted for a Bush, I'll let you all try to figure out which one.
9. What's your philosophy on life?
I am with Kelly on this one "Live for the day and live like it was your last"...
10. If you could do anything with me (Kelly), and have no one know about it, what would it be? ??? hmmm, looking forward to seeing your answers on this one my dear readers
I wouldn't mind spending a "party" weekend with you, Jeff, your friends, and my love Jim.
11. Do you trust the police?
I have no reason not to.
12. Do you like country music?
Yeah, my wife turned me on to it, Jim is still on the fence, I think.
13. What is your fondest memory of me (Kelly)????
You were the first person to comment on my blog, and the first blogger I ever met in person, I'd say both.
14. If you could change anything about yourself would you?
Not a thing, I have lived a very rich fulfilling life so far (ok, maybe one or two things, but those are for me to know).
15. Would you date me (Kelly)???
Hmmm... We are both involved so I guess I don't need to answer that.
16. What do you wear to sleep?
My birthday suit, unless I have fallen asleep on the sofa (again).
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? While you were still in it?
Ok, yes and yes (I'm now officially embarrassed).
18. Would you hide evidence for me (Kelly) if I asked you to?
Perhaps...
19. If I (Kelly) only had one day to live, what would we do together????
Party!!! (I'd hope you'd want to do the same if it were my last day).
20. What is your favorite thing about me (Kelly)?
I would agree with you Kelly, you have a great sense of humor.
21. Do you think I'm funny??? Gay funny or haha funny... hehehe
Both...
22. What's your favorite color?
RED.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
My Dad.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
My left foot is larger than my right.
25. What's your bra size?
Let me go check.
26. How many guys/girls have you been with?
A few (of each).
27. Who was your first?
Guy = Gary, Girl = Michele.
28. How old were you when you lost it?
Guy = 12, Girl = 20.
29. Do you hate anyone?
Nope.
30. Do you wish you could be with someone right now?
I am with someone, have no reason to rethink either.
31. Are you thinking of someone?
Yes, and he knows who he is, I tell him all the time!
32. Do you miss anybody?
Yes... (enough said).
33. Do you shave any body parts?
I too manscape on a regular basis (and what is it with hair on my ears?)...
34. Do you like kissing?
No, I LOVE to kiss and be kissed!
35. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? Please answer and email it to me... (tomrimington@cox.net)...
Already emailed, will post when I hit "Publish Post"!
Over and "Out" for today, from Toano, VA!

1 comment:

Maddog said...

Great questions and even better answers. I love these types of things where I get to know my blog friends a little better. Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: