Pages

July 9, 2007

One Year and Counting

This past weekend, Jim and I celebrated one year... Additionally, it was 12 months ago I met our neighbors H, S, and their son A... When putting together the July schedule for work, I purposely gave myself Saturday off so that we might do something Friday night. Unfortunately, Jim's dentist appointment on Friday went late and was quite painful. He went in for a routine root canal and it proved difficult for the doctor, and for Jim...
We still made the best of the celebration even with the addition of pain relievers. We spent Saturday morning doing our yard work, and the afternoon/evening with the neighbors at their pool. Jim played with two 6 year olds, in the pool, all afternoon. It was great just spending a relaxing summer day with "family".
Tomorrow marks my oldest son's 29th year. Happy Birthday B! It's hard to believe he's almost 30...
We are looking forward to our long weekend trip to Melbourne Beach with my mom on the 28th. It's been over a year since I have seen her and she seems excited to meet my Jim.
I have the next two days off and have chores to do around the house, but will try to post some substance here too! Thank goodness for YouTube, it makes good filler when I don't have time to post, or have nothing much happening...
Over and "Out" from sunny and HOT Toano, VA

2 comments:

daveincleveland said...

happy 1 year to you......thats awesome......sounds like your really excited about the visit with your mom...hope all goes well

TJ said...

Congrats on 1 year. Here's to many more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: