Pages

October 16, 2007

Bad Blogger

I know, I still owe details of the second half of our week in SF... I'll get to them and more pictures, one day...

Meanwhile life does go on. While in (and on the way to/from) I was reading Michael Thomas Ford's latest novel "Changing Tides" It was great and now Jim is reading it and can't seem to put it down...


A great read and as always, Ford keeps you guessing for a while...

After I finished "Tides" I started "First Person Plural" by Andrew W.M. Beierle. Jim had been reading it and we just swapped books when we were finished.

Another well written book with an interesting twist: Conjoined twins, one gay, one straight, and a life full of overcome obstacles...

That's all for now...

Over and "Out" from Toano, VA

1 comment:

Scott De Buitléir said...

Thanks for mentioning First Person Plural - it sounds interesting, I think I'll try and find it in the shops :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: