Pages

June 13, 2008

My Weekend

Ok, so not a true "weekend" by must people's definition, but my weekends are Wednesday and Thursday each week. I ran into an old friend in Richmond last week (actually an old bf) and invited him down. He got here Wednesday evening, and we went to the Garage, then Mixers for a couple of beers and some food...
On Thursday he gave me the grand tour of Norfolk and Virginia Beach. He used to live down this way so knew all the right places to go, new and old. We had a great lunch down at Rudy Inlet (in Va Beach) and headed back to my place. He had to get back up to Richmond to take his Mom to a hair appointment...
What a great friend, and what a great weekend...
Over and "Out" on my Monday, here in Chesapeake, VA

2 comments:

Maddog said...

My weekend has very rarely been Saturday and Sunday. I think I had a two year period where it was, but for the most part I've been lucky to ever get two days off in a row.

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. You deserve it.

Java said...

You went to Mixers in Norfolk? How uberly cool is that!? I was just there a couple of weeks ago!!
I have some family in Virginia Beach. I took a lay-over at my cousin's house for a couple of days, and one evening met a good blog buddy of mine. He took me out to Mixers. I am going to write a post about my visit with him. Soon, I promise!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: