Pages

July 24, 2008

The Fall Floorset

Work has been non-stop... We are nearing the end of the Semi-Annual Clearance event we have to clear out old and discontinued merchandise. With that said, we also start receiving the new product for the Fall... We also receive direction from our corporate office as to how the "flow" of the store should look for the Fall. We had to move about half of the furniture in our store to comply with the new directives... But... It's almost all done... Thank goodness! We have some painting to do to the walls in our American Signature Gallery area, but that should not be a major obstacle to obtain our August 1 completion timeline... As the Operations Manager, things like painting fall into my "bucket"... It will get done, come Hell or high water!
The rest of my life right now is kind of interesting... I have met a really cool guy that I like to spend time with. Not sure exactly how it will play out, and quite frankly, I am comfortable where I/we... am/are... right now. No pressure, but at the same time exclusive to each other... One mistake I will NEVER make again is to allow anything even closely resembling and "open" relationship to happen... It's either My Way... or the Highway!
Don't know what the rest of my friends are watching on TV these days, but I am hooked on "The Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel... That and "Army Wives" are the only two shows that are on my "must see" list right now... The rest is just "filler" and my version of a good sleeping pill...
I did get a call from my daughter this week... She needed information on her dental plan so that she could arrange to have her wisdom teeth pulled... I remember having mine done, it wasn't fun.
Otherwise, the happenings in VA have been quite tame...
Over and "Out" for now, from Chesapeake

1 comment:

manxxman said...

Interesting post.....it would appear to shed some light on what happened with the ex. I'm happy that you've found someone to fill up your time.....

Keep sailing forward....

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: