Pages

August 8, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I realized this morning that I have not posted in a few... I have been spending most of my free time with the guy I mentioned a few weeks back...
This has been the most curious relationship I have ever been involved in. We are definitely more than friends, we are physically attracted to each other, spend nights sleeping in the same bed, and intimacy has been no problem for either of us... Yet, and I know this may be TMI for some, we haven't had sex yet! It's actually very refreshing and somewhat stimulating... This one may be a "keeper"...
Otherwise, work has been time consuming, I have not gone in (over the past week) in the usual jacket and tie, but rather jeans and a tee... I had previously mentioned the painting that needed to get done by August 1st, and it took me and a couple of temps through this past Tuesday to get them all done... 17 walls in each of 4 lifestyle category colors... For those not mathematically inclined, that is 68 walls! Glad it's finally over!
The condo up in Ocean View (Norfolk) didn't work out... It would have been a 1/2 hour drive (minimum) for me, and I much prefer to live closer to work. So now the new focus is in the Olde Town area of Portsmouth... It is only 15 minutes from work and living in the old historical part of the downtown area is something I have always wanted to do... I don't mind at all renting from my current house-mate, she is awesome, but I think it's time to try to get something of my own...
Time to start getting ready for work...
Over and "Out" from Chesapeake, VA

1 comment:

manxxman said...

We live in old Lexington (the house was built in 1812) and we love it. We can walk to the farmers market or to the renovated old movie house, etc. I think you will really enjoy it.

As for the new person in your life, I'm glad the last experience didn't jade you. It feels some much better having someone sleeping next to you.

Oh, and who said you were giving us to much information.......

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: