Pages

December 19, 2008

Another Milestone

Who would have ever "thunk" that my little place on the web would ever get:

Some time late yesterday it happened...

I started this as a way to communicate with my family and friends I lost in the coming out process. Today I have a whole other reason to continue posting... I find it very therapeutic and also find that by sharing my experiences, in writing, I am helping others that are going through things that, while different in each case, have similar frustrations. We are not in this alone, as I found when I started this journal back in February of 2006. I was tagged by several guys that had already gone through the process back then and they were so encouraging and supportive that I never stopped writing.

Thank you all for visiting "My New Life" and helping me through all my ups and downs...

Over and "Out" 19,000 hits later, from Chesapeake, VA

4 comments:

manxxman said...

Thanks for being open and sharing your story.

Maddog said...

I'm glad I happened upon your blog, and congrats on the 19,000. You'll have to let us know when it hits 20,000.

Java said...

This is great! Blogging seems to take on a life of its own, doesn't it? From what I've heard, many people are surprised by the reach blogs have on their lives. Glad you're still plugging away.

Michael-in-Norfolk said...

Congratulations! I have found my blog very theraputic as well - and a bit addicting (I spend most evenings working on it). I have met many great people as you are doing as well.

I am glad that we connected. I have cross linked to you on my blog. Since we are in the same area, we definitely need to get together sometime soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: