Pages

April 12, 2009

Gutless

Last night someone from my past stumbled upon, or purposely visited my little slice of cyberspace and decided to leave some comments (rather nasty ones at that). My first instinct was just to delete them, but instead (as a firm believer in free speech, and other basic rights) I have decided to let whomever it was (Anonymous) come back and read the three comments they left for eternity...

There are always two sides (at least) to every story and to pass judgement on another human being without making any attempt to compile any additional information before rendering the verdict seems quite childish...

I don't have to justify anything to anyone, especially to one or ones that don't even have the guts to identify themselves. Additionally, being called a "Faggot" by anyone I don't know is a meaningless, hurtless expression.

On the other hand, by using the mediocre intelligence, vocabulary, and writing skills they apparently possess, says more about them, than me... I would also be interested in why they were intrigued enough to spend over four hours on their bellsouth.net connection reading countless entries on my site, but maybe that's just the "Faggot" in me?

Happy Easter to all...

Over and "Out" from the bunny patch here in Portsmouth, VA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What intrigues me is your blind happiness, sir. You act as though you left such a terrible life to become a "new" man.

I must apologize for the use of the word "faggot". That was not me, but someone I had shown your despicable website. And let me apologize for my mediocre grammar... I was drunk.

But what propels me to spend 4 hours on your website is my absolute and utter disappointment in who you turned out to be. Or... who you always were.

So show me this other side to the story. Show me how or why you leaving your family doesn't make you a rotten father and husband.

I will not reveal my identity.
I am Anonymous.
Anonymous is Legion.
Anonymous does not forgive.
Anonymous does not forget.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is chicken shit

Anonymous said...

And anonymous realizes there isn't anything he can do. Fuck it. Enjoy your new life now. The only thing i ever disagreed with was the manner in which you left your family.

Last time I'll bother you. Adios

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

Funny thing Anonymous... Unless you live in Richmond VA you have no idea of the circumstances or "manner" in which I left my family... The doors I left open, the evil emails and text's I received from my well bred children (your friends)... and I suspect you will be back... No one spends 14+ hours on my blog without some other motive...

I still love you as I did when you lived next door, and not in GA.

Mister Rimington

Thomas said...

WWJD

...and Thomas, you owe anonymous no explanation. But the extension of the olive branch was thoughtful.

Chloe Michelle Noble said...

Wow. I'm sorry people have to be so cruel, Tom. Thanks for your wonderful comments on our blog and for YOUR inspirational blog. Don't sweat the small minded people. They do not understand the impact that their cruelty has on others. And a small mind never courageously changed the world. : ) Big hearts do though. And YOU definitely have one of of those.

Chloe Noble

Becker said...

Do remember that for every Anonymous, there are many others who supports you. I am sure you tried to be the best person you can ever be. Keep up the good work.

manxxman said...

Amazing, simply amazing. I'm sorry that there are people out there that can only react with hateful thoughts.

I find you and your blog interesting, helpful, insightful and I visit daily. Thanks....

Anonymous said...

HEY NOW! Hey Tom! Don't fee the flames of this cowardly fire! I just wanted to say I'm proud of you and so happy for you! ggp

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: