Pages

April 25, 2010

Clash of the Decades...

I watched this movie when it first came out and again many times since...



Then I wached this movie last night with Michael and Alex at the Commodore:



The word "cheezy" comes to mind for both (less so for the latter). The special effects really sucked in the first one and I did miss "Bobo" the owl's pivital performance from it, although he did at least get a cameo in the remake...  Sam Worthington or Harry Hamlin?  Both are still "Must See's" in my book!

Over and clashingly "Out" from Portsmouth, VA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry Hamlin made the original worth watching. I remember my young heart going pitty pat when I saw him in this movie. Well, not just my heart. Harumph!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: