Pages

June 11, 2010

There really is a "Dick Dock" in P-Town...

I read a book a few years ago "The Men from the Boys" about a guy that lived and worked in Provincetown. While the perception I got from reading this book was more of anonymous sex in a remote place called the Dick Dock, I found out otherwise in our trip here to P-Town this week... 


The "Dick Dock" actually exists and is right (2 floors) below our room here at the Boatslip Resort.  What a gay hoot that is... 

Anyway, I pen this sitting on the 2nd floor balcony of our room waiting patiently for the 4pm Tea Dance to start...  It is 4:21pm as I type this...  I took pictures of the pool deck earlier today and will take more after the "hordes" of gay men show for this event (that I missed 2 years ago up here)...  We'll see how it plays out.

More to post upon our return to Portsmouth

Over and "Out" from Provincetown, MA

1 comment:

BosGuy said...

I hope you are enjoying your time in Ptown - sorry there has not been more sun while visiting and hope you'll return. Ptown is one of my favorite weekend escapes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: