Pages

January 30, 2011

Blasting from My Past...

This morning, while watching (listening to actually) the Sunday morning news shows, a familiar melody caught the attention of my ears and memory...


For many of us, the "Captain" was a regular icon on our then black & white (and later color) TV's... It has been so long, for me anyway, to hear that familiar jingle... I am happy to see that "The Travelers" has used it to remind me (and probably a few others) of those many hours spent glued to this show.

RIP Bob Keeshan (1927 - 2004)...

Over and "Out" from a day off in Portsmouth, VA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Glued is not a strong enough word! My life revolved around Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans! What a cool show it was.
Thanks for the fun memory!
Peace <3
Jay

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: