Pages

February 6, 2011

Super Sunday...



Neither of us are big football fans (yeah, I know, that probably doesn't surprise many), we are however, big (unique) commercial fans and look forward to the 2011 Super Bowl TV commercials...

This year there have been all sorts of leaks in the news and online, but I suspect it's a ruse to try to draw us all in to the show itself... Our DVR is set.  I work until 7pm, so will settle in when I get home and (unlike most) will fast forward through the game itself, to watch the great commercials...

Have a great Super Sunday all!

Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA

2 comments:

Bob said...

That's our house, too.
If we could edit out the game, and just watch the entertainment part, and the commericals, we'd watch. As it is, we'll probably watch a movie.

Anonymous said...

Ah, fooooootball. Snore. Boy there seems to be a common thread here! I doubt I'll even leave the DVR menu the whole game since I have a week's worth of watching to catch up since I've been so busy the last few days. I can catch the commercials on Youtube when I get time.
Peace <3
Jay

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: