Has is already been a month since I did this last? Seems like just last week, where did the Summer go? Here goes the six on the sixth for September:
1. I learned to cook out of necessity (on the boat), as my family got seasick.
2. I prefer hanging by a pool rather than hanging at the beach.
3. After 30+ years in the tropics, I prefer snow to heat and humidity.
4. I love older homes with character (ours was built in 1929).
5. By choice, my cellphone is not a "smartphone" and has no internet access.
6. I like all sorts of fruit, but will rarely eat watermelon.
That's it for this month's six on the sixth. I hope someone is learning a little more about me... If nothing else it's kinda fun to list this stuff!
Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA USA