Pages

September 6, 2011

Six on the Sixth - September



Has is already been a month since I did this last? Seems like just last week, where did the Summer go? Here goes the six on the sixth for September:

1.   I learned to cook out of necessity (on the boat), as my family got seasick.

2.   I prefer hanging by a pool rather than hanging at the beach.

3.   After 30+ years in the tropics, I prefer snow to heat and humidity.

4.   I love older homes with character (ours was built in 1929).

5.   By choice, my cellphone is not a "smartphone" and has no internet access.

6.   I like all sorts of fruit, but will rarely eat watermelon.

That's it for this month's six on the sixth. I hope someone is learning a little more about me... If nothing else it's kinda fun to list this stuff!

Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA USA

2 comments:

Bob said...

I'm with you on the watermelon and the cell phone!

N!LoC said...

what?? no smartphone??? you old dinasour!!! (just kidding) giggle giggle...

my first smart phone (iphone) forever changed my life...

i like your 6th on the 6th recurring post idea....maybe i'll start one on my blog too...

DON'T SUE ME.....(giggle giggle)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: