This is part of a continuing series. On the sixth of each month I will post 6 little known facts about myself:
1. On the 11th of October I will have been totally out for 6 years.
2. I did not know that October 11th was National Coming Out Day.
3. I didn't tell my Mom I was gay until her 70th birthday.
4. I think she was surprised, but it didn't change a thing.
5. I have never owned any "Apple" product.
6. I feel a little guilty about #5, especially with the news of Steve Jobs passing.
Life is good here in Virginia. The weather is finally getting a little cooler and I am happy for that.
Over and "Out", from Portsmouth, VA USA