I can't believe it's been a month since I've done this, where the heck did November go? Here goes this month's list of six things few of my blogging friends don't know about me:
1. All three of my siblings and I have the same mother, but only 2 of them
(and I) share the same (natural) father.
2. My Dad adopted all 3 of us and legally changed our name when he
was in his early 20's and past away in his mid 40's.
3. My natural father's family did not come into my life until I was in my 40's.
4. They all believed he (birth father) had passed away sometime in the '60's.
5. I have a vast number of "new" cousins, aunts, and uncles now.
6. My biological father (I call him Pop) reappeared about 5 years ago
(he has been living in Tasmania since the 1960's).
Interesting stuff huh? My Dad had some big ones to adopt 3 kids and then have another all before his 25th birthday. I do miss him...
Over and "Out" from my little world here in Portsmouth, VA USA