Pages

February 28, 2012

Getting "Horny" the Disney Way...



This is a video taken (not by me) on the maiden voyage of the Disney Dream when she caught up with the Disney Magic at Castaway Cay in the Bahamas in 2011 (I knew the Magic's horn could play "When you wish upon a star", but I had no idea of the Dream's "horn-list"). It's worth watching the whole video...

While living in Florida, we were a frequent Disney family. The kids were all much younger and even the one day trips were worth the 8 hour round trip drive. We also stayed periodically at a Disney Resort and I can only imagine what being on a cruise for a week, totally surrounded and saturated by Disney-mania would be like. I'm not sure I would fare that well...

Speaking of cruises though, my "bucket list" still includes a week long cruise to Alaska, so anyone that feels an urge to fulfill something on that list of mine, please feel free to forward the ticket...

Over and "Out" for today, from Portsmouth, VA USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been to Disney World once, for a day, in high school...it was OK. Want to go to Alaska. Since I'll have my UK fix this summer, I'll start saving for Alaska next!

Peace <3
Jay

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: