Pages

July 2, 2012

Anderson Cooper "Outs" Himself



Like we didn't already know:

"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

"I have always been very open and honest about this part of my life with my friends, my family, and my colleagues. In a perfect world, I don't think it's anyone else's business, but I do think there is value in standing up and being counted. I’m not an activist, but I am a human being and I don't give that up by being a journalist." - Anderson Cooper

Gaydar is a very serious weapon... Welcome to this side of the closet door Mr. Cooper...


Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA USA


3 comments:

BosGuy said...

I agree with you. I'm also happy that he did finally come out.

Anonymous said...

My BF/partner just drools at the man.

ticoman58 said...

100 percent with you. I am glad you came out. we need people like you for young people to look up to.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: