Pages

March 24, 2013

Seven Years Strong



I can't believe I missed my own Blogoversary... Seven years for "My New Life" and eight for my "Cardiac Event", wow time has certainly flown by...

The hint (above) shows a group of my company's mascots. Some of you may recognize "Digi" and some may not. We service different regions of the country but the tag line is "Your Friend in the Digital Age" and I am proud to be part of this company...

After eight weeks of training, tonight was my first night in "production". My schedule is 5:00pm to 2:00am, Wednesday through Sunday. It will be a challenge to get my body to cooperate with the change, but the growth potential is well worth the sacrifice. The people are wonderful and now that my cubicle has been properly disinfected and cleaned, I feel right at home next to the 2nd floor window...

With my schedule as it is, I hope to post here on a much more consistent basis, so for all of you that have stuck with me for these seven years thank you and hang in there, there is more to come...

Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: