Pages

February 19, 2006

Happy Sunday! One of my good friends from work asked me this afternoon (yes we furniture sales associates like working the 6 hour Sunday shift) if I could puppy-sit for him tonight. I almost feel like this puppy's "Godfather" as I went with my friend the day he found this adorable mix up at Pauley's Pups in Ashland, about 3 weeks ago. Of course I said YES...

Oh my.... My house-mate has 2 very nice Boston Terriers (both male and both "sissy boys"). I write this entry, trapped in my room with my "God-daughter" Vida... It seems the boys are a little more territorial than I expected. Mikey, the more aggressive of the two, about bit this little pooch's head off (quite literally), but after sniffing her little puppy body parts he (Mikey) dicided to NOT bite her head off, but rather nibble it off a little bit at a time... I could not possibly be mad at him, as I had introduced this new little (female) creature into a house of gay men and sissyboy dogs. I instead decided to lock us up in my room, so as not to upset any apple-carts, Boston Terriers or other senscient beings.

So here we sit, and yes Vida is actually on my lap watching me type this, with her head on the inside of my elbow checking everything out while watching the olympic cross country skiiers on the screen before us. I did manage to lock her in the bathroom while I escaped our prison to pour a glass of my favorite new wine. It's a wonderful blend of Cabernet & Merlot with a touch of Zin for sweetness, called Menage a trios (sp)... funny what some people will call a good wine ( I hope I spelled it correctly) ....

The weathermen called for snow this afternoon/evening, and well.... It hasn't happened yet (not that that surprizes me). Perhaps it will make an appearance tomorrow, President's Day? We'll see... I know neither Vida or I really care.... We will both survive!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: