Pages

February 16, 2006

Hello All.... This is the first of my blog postings....

I am so happy to finally be the person I know I was always meant to be... I would not change a single part of my life to this point. I am just glad my life has brought me to this place.

My love has been mean and hurtful to me, but I have come to terms with that. The anger and hurt they feel is thier's... not mine. They will always be in my heart.... ALWAYS! (you know who you are).

For those of you reading this, I highly recommend "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz, I refer to it often and it is the best book I have ever read. It may sound deep, but so is life. I believe we all owe it to ourselves to look deeply into what makes us.... US. Without the thoughts and advice contained in this book, I could not have survived the past several months.

I promise to be more entertaining on future entries, but tonight, I need to be me and be honest about myself. Afterall, this new life is "All About Me" right now.

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blog...and I am intersted to see what else you have to say here...just remember, it starts off slow..but will pick up...just keep putting your thoughts down...I will keep coming back to see them...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: