Pages

March 16, 2006

Friday nights are so unpredictable... Yeah, I know this is Wednesday night (Thursday morning), but for me it's FRIDAY... I came home from work around 9:15pm and was trying to decide what I should do...

I started my morning giving a complete stranger a check for $500.00 to represent me in my exit from my "straight" life. While I wrote that check I also realized I would be giving my wife $500.00 less than I could under normal circumstances. She will not be happy, but I am not the one that served their gay spouse with divorce papers...

I decided to call a friend, yeah he knows who he is, and see if he'd like to go shoot some pool and hang out... He accommodated me once again (even though this was really a Wednesday night to him) and agreed to go out. We shot some pool, talked, and had some great conversations with Johnny, Rick, Dan, Jolie, Ron, Bob, and a new friend from Atlanta....

I had a great time, I really like the person I have turned out to be, through my metamorphosis into the gay man I have always known myself to be. I am glad that some people see the "ora" of the real Tom and appreciate the same... Regardless, of those I know that don't...

After having my meeting with my new attorney this morning, I feel less connected with Richmond than I did yesterday... Who knows... Maybe Columbus OH isn't all that bad afterall...

Be good, be real, be yourself...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ughhh....lawyer fees...I hate them...so if you are off the next two days, rent a movie or two, have a two cocktail lunch or two..hell, shoot pool the whole time...I am glad your metamorphises is making you happier about yourself, even though you have to go through the last leagalities of straight life...it too will soon be behind you and life will continue to get better...

on a business note...do you have any good deals on pub stools for our pub table and maybe a small amoir (?)...
email me...thanks

Anonymous said...

Boy, does this one make me sad...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: