Pages

March 16, 2006

You know??? Sometimes you get conflicting feelings or impressions about new people you meet. I did, when it comes to my new attorney. When we first chatted on the phone I wasn't at all sure this was the person I wanted "looking out for me". After we met yesterday, I felt much more comfortable. Today I received copies of the letters and answer to the divorce complaint she wrote to my wife's attorney and the clerk at the county courthouse. Wow... Am I impressed. She took in everything we discussed in our hour long meeting (even some on the tiny details) and did a superb job in articulating them into "legaleze". Thank you Richard, for recommending her.

I have had a very productive day. I have done all my laundry, done some grocery shopping, mowed the front yard, and feel Great! I have some country ribs cooking in the crock pot, with a Chinese bar-b-que sauce, it smells wonderful. These with some rice and stir fried veggies will be dinner tonight for my house-mate, a friend, and me.

A friend of mine from Miami and I had a wonderful chat today. She is experimenting with holistic cures and meditation to make her life richer. I shared with her my views on the teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz, and the "Four Agreements". After explaining them to her, I felt better. It was like a refresher course for me, and I came out of it with a much better internal outlook on things. I hope it works for her too...

Nuff for now... Look into your own soul for guidance, every day... No one else can do that for you... the answers are all there, waiting for you... be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: