Pages

May 4, 2006


Had a wonderful day off yesterday... Started at the new Gold's Gym at Willow Lawn, they have a "Cardio Theater" set up that is really nice. They were playing the movie "Rudy" and I couldn't tear myself away until the show was over... I had never seen it before and it was great.

The rest of my day was quite mundane, I went to get a haircut - $5.99 on sale at Great Clips - then to The Homo Depot to pick up some flowering plants for the new deck. I came home, started some laundry and transplanted the flowers into pots... My friend Douglas came by for awhile but he still wasn't feeling well - he has had the flu for the past week - so he rested while I worked, and then later went back home. Later, another guy I met not too long ago came by for a beer, we chatted for awhile before he had to head off to finish preparing for something he had to do today. It was a very nice day... I plan on having the same today. Already did the gym, it was "Top Gun" today, so I stayed on schedule. I came home and read for awhile on the deck, in the sun, oh that feels nice...

I got a message on my phone that the property tax bill arrived, and that the county of Henrico wants $1,000 for the first half of the year... Not sure where I am going to get my half, but I will no doubt figure out a way...

Life goes on...

1 comment:

DEREK said...

glad you had a great day bud.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: