Pages

August 12, 2006

What a small small world...

The other day I received an email from a great friend and business associate from Florida. She and I worked together for about eight years at one company. Then when I left for a great job with Circuit City, I recruited her and she came to work with me for the couple of years I stayed in Florida. I then relocated with CC to Richmond and she took over my position in FL. That was 7 years ago... Her email informed me that she was coming up to Richmond this month, and possibly relocating here in November...
I do believe in destiny and fate. This woman and I are meant to have intertwining lives. At least professionally. I look forward to seeing her and helping her find her way around... Congrats Pat, I can hardly wait to give you a huge HUG!
I am at the end of a long week. Two 12 hour days followed by an eight hour Saturday. I get off today at 5pm and can't wait to see JD. It's only been a couple of days but it seems forever sometimes. We are attending a birthday party for a neighbor tonight, and I went by Priscilla's yesterday to pick up a couple of gifts for him...
That's all I have for now... Over and "Out" from Richmond VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: