Pages

August 15, 2006

Brothers will be Brothers...

It must be my week for emails from my past. My Brother and his wife - also "Canes" fans but in Atlanta - did not react well to my coming out. As a matter of fact, I can count the conversations we have had since that day last year on one finger. Well, I got a very nice email from him earlier this week. It seems they just needed some time to digest my whole situation. I was lucky enough to have all sorts of time to adjust, I guess I shouldn't be so critical of those that had less. We both apologized (in that brotherly - you know what I mean - kind of way) and I am optimistic that we will be able to mend the rips in our relationships, His, Her's and mine...

Meanwhile life goes on... I was hoping to have the Sebring back this week, but it will not be done until Thursday or Friday. I have a new collection of UM (University of Miami) window magnets and other car accessories to replace those damaged or faded. Also a beautiful new rainbow stripe for JD's Jeep, a bright new rainbow flag for the house, and rainbow wrist bands for our tolerant and supportive straight friends (thanks SB, HB and AB, we love you like family)...

I never doubted my little brother (who turns 50 this year) would come around in his own time. I'm just glad it's happened...
That's all for now... Over and "Out" from Richmond, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: