Pages

May 28, 2008

TGIW

OK, so it's not TGIF... Today is Friday for me, I am off tomorrow and Friday and am looking forward to it! After the week off, I have done nothing but work it seems. I need a break!
Chesapeake and the Tidewater area of Virginia, and I have not "found" each other yet. I have re-connected with some friends from my past and online friends that I have never met until now. While I have come to terms with what has transpired over the past month or so, I still feel a bit lonely.
I have been trying to find a local therapist so I can start that up again, to no avail. I called my old one yesterday and made an appointment to see him up in Richmond. I need to talk this out and move forward. I am spending way too much time dwelling on the past. Anyone out there in the gay community, in Chesapeake VA, that may have suggestions on where to socialize (other than the bars and clubs) and how to meet nice normal people, please share!!
Short post today, but after all it is Wednesday!! TGIW
Over and "Out" from Chesapeake!

1 comment:

Maddog said...

Glad to see that you are blogging again, but I wish it weren't under these circumstances. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. Don't be a stranger.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: