Pages

May 23, 2008

The Trip Home

After a week up on the cape, a great visit with my brother, his wife and daughter, and time to re-gather my self worth, it was time to leave around 2pm yesterday. The drive was again uneventful for the most part. I happened to time the trek through the greater NYC area a little off, and ended up stuck in traffic on the Cross Bronx and the beginning of the NJT, but it was a beautiful day, I rolled down the windows, opened the sunroof, and cranked up the XM.
"Gertie", my Garmin GPS said I should be home by 11:48, but after the traffic in NY/NJ and a maintenance delay on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, I ended up pulling in at 12:55. Still less than 11 hours, so not too draining...
I was going to post a snippet on dealing with grief here, but I am so over it!!
Time to move on!
Over and "Out" from back home in Chesapeake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: