Pages

September 19, 2008

Fifty-Three...

I spent my birthday yesterday by myself... Wednesday night I left work around 9:15pm, came home, changed into some jeans, and went to Skip's for a cocktail... There was a pool tournament going on so the place was quite full, lots of good looking men.




I chatted with the bartender and a few other people until midnight... I was offered a birthday shot by Larry (the bartender) and enjoyed that, thanking him I headed home...

I actually had a very nice birthday, and did exactly what I wanted to do...


Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes e-cards, emails, and phone calls!


Over and "Out" from the next year of "My New Life"...

1 comment:

manxxman said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes....

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: