Pages

February 2, 2009

Monday, My Friday...

Just a short post to put down some of my feelings...

I have been communicating with some friends (friends of both Di and me) up in Richmond. Seems that the kids are doing OK and the consensus of opinion is that I remain in the background for now and let them grieve and process themselves...

In the meanwhile, it's been almost a week since I have seen Michael. Our schedules just haven't meshed this past week, so I re-worked the managers schedule for this week and have tomorrow and Wednesday off. After fixing things I called Michael yesterday to let him know, he got so excited... It worked out that he had to work yesterday (he usually has Sundays off) and also has Tuesday and Wednesday off! Funny that we both arranged to have the same days without even communicating it with each other... I work today until 9.30p and if the day is not too stressful, plan on driving up to Richmond tonight. It will feel so good to hug my man...

I have been a little remiss at work. I was supposed to go in on Friday to do some painting for the changes we made for the Spring Floorset. Instead, I did my laundry, my taxes, and updated the Events Calendar on theHROC website. I am usually very enthusiastic about stuff at work, but have just not had it on my mind of late. I'm sure after all the "dust" settles up in Richmond, I will get back on track at work. I think I am experiencing a mental "overload" of sorts, too much pondering and processing perhaps.

Taking the laptop with me to Michael's, so the next post should be from Richmond...

Over and "Out" on my Friday, from Chesapeake, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: