Pages

June 17, 2010

Another Reason to be PROUD...

It's GLBT Pride month. That makes it the perfect time to talk to family and friends about why marriage matters to gay and lesbian couples (as it once did to inter-racial couples). To get you started, Freedom to Marry has created a short video that touches on important issues like the "Defense of Marriage Act" (DOMA for those that may have heard of the acronym and are not familiar with what it stands for) and anti-gay measures like California's Prop 8.


To me and my blog posts, June and GLBT Pride month is the best opportunity to share my thoughts with my family and (non-GLBT) friends...  It shouldn't matter to anyone (other than the person I want to marry), who I marry or want to marry... Visit the Freedom to Marry site, and sign the pledge (no donation is necessary or required, and if you find out otherwise, please let me know)...

Over and "Out" from Portsmouth, VA

PS: I have reset some of my margins and settings to accommodate a larger video feed, let me know if it slows things down too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: