Pages

September 27, 2010

Oye Vey...

This week is going to be a killer...  I worked Saturday, Sunday and Today and I find I have even less tolerance for stupidity than I ever have... Most of our sales staff have been around for over a year, yet they never cease to amaze me with questions that only a month old "rookie" would ask.  Sometimes I just want to go over, slap them upside the head, and ask them if they took "stupid pills" on their two days off...  But I don't, I just let it get to me...  

I am off tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday, work early shift on Thursday, all day on Friday (bell to bell), but now have Saturday off.  We will leave earlier on Saturday for Miami and probably find a non-descript motel somewhere on the I-95 corridor in South Carolina or Georgia along the way to break up the long drive.

More to come, in the coming days...

Over and "Out" from home, in Portsmouth, VA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: