Pages

March 30, 2006

Well.... It's Thursday in sunny Richmond VA. I drove around earlier, running some errands, with the top down on my convertible (AGAIN)... Maybe I shouldn't be so hasty to give up on this place. It can be rather fun at times...

Fun is something that I know abounds in this, the River City, the Capitol City... I just have not found it yet at night without being gobbled up by second hand smoke, and being sent to the poorhouse by a waiter that has nothing but good intentions, when he brings me a $30.00 bar bill. Who in their right mind can afford that? I drink a Miller Lite, with an Iced Tea chaser (the tea is usually a little less costly) just to save myself and not get too drunk.

We need a place like the gym, that has free pool tables, foos-ball, pinball games, no smoking, and all you can drink Iced Tea that charges like 27.99 a month... Oh yeah, and it should have tons of very handsome single men... Am I asking too much? I think not...

I tried coming off my anti-anxiety medication over the past month, and thought I was doing very well. Until yesterday when I couldn't focus at all... I promptly called my MD so he would approve a renewed prescription.. Oh well... I tried....

til the next time....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Richmond is a good city...not overly big and not too small...I like it...but may move someday too...

Ventures INTO Life said...

Lucky Dawg. Must be nice to be off on these gorgeous days. Oh, well....the weekend approaches.

Very happy about the meds thing. Taking them is not such a bad thing especially if they help.

Love ya,

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: