Pages

April 24, 2006

Welcome to Monday night in the River City...

Yesterday and today I took advantage of the beautiful spring weather and have been seen all over town with my convertible top down... What a marvelous couple of days.

I went out to play pool last night and had fun at Z2, I also had their signature chili and a side salad for dinner. Very good and filling meal, thank you. Saturday night I went by Z2 and just didn't feel like being out or the "love"I regularly feel. It was very busy and smoky... Stephen was there too, and I didn't want to spoil anyone's fun, as he was with friends of both of our's so I decided not to stay. Nothing wrong with a good night's sleep.

I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... I am working Tuesday and Wednesday too... It has been really slow and challenging this month, but this too shall pass... Thursday and Friday are looking really good from here...

Douglas and I did not see each other all weekend... We did go out for drinks tonight at PF Chang's, a great restaurant at Stony Point Fashion Park (if you haven't been). It was great to see him, and hold/feel his hand, afterwards we kissed and said goodnight...
Ahh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: