Pages

May 22, 2006

What a beautiful weekend... I worked on Saturday then came home, made some dinner, called a friend and we walked up and rented a DVD and hung out watching it... Very peaceful evening.

Sunday was gorgeous. I woke up and went to the gym with the top down, came home and sat out on the deck reading my latest favorite "28 Barbary Lane" the first three Tales from the city books by Armistead Maupin. Great reading so far... I never watched the series so it's all new to me as it unfolds in the book.

Later on I was asked if I wanted to go see the "DaVinci Code" which, of course I did. We took the convertible out to Short Pump - with the top still down - I liked it a lot. My friend enjoyed it too but would have liked it to end the same way the book did. I was content that it followed the book pretty closely and left out very little, and I only jumped when the woman sitting next to me jumped... The theater was packed.

After the flick, I came home and resumed my book as the sun dropped below the westend tree line. All in all, it was a wonderful day...
Til next post.... Over and "Out"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: