Pages

June 27, 2006

Raindrops on Roses...


... And whiskers on kittens... Another of my "Favourite" songs. I saw Julie Andrews the other morning on Ellen. She looks marvelous... She was promoting the 41st anniversary of The Sound of Music. I remember going to the theater to see it. I was 10. Please no comments (except nice ones) on the age...
The end of June is in sight. I have had a bang up month as far as written business goes - over $80,000 with one week to go. Unfortunately my shipped business is somewhat lower - and that's what we get paid on - which means I should have an awesome July! This last week I have worked additional shifts to help my end of the month numbers, we'll see how it all plays out.
My love life is a little stale right now. I see friends and such, but am not involved emotionally and/or intimately with anyone right now, which is probably very good for me. I do so want to be though, I miss waking up next to someone, I miss little talks over a glass of wine or a beer at the end of a long day, I miss hanging out on the deck listening to music and talking on my day off... I know I need to work on stuff in my life, but I feel incomplete often, and wish that feeling would go away. I'm hopeful that getting involved with my new church will help too.
... Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.....
Til next time... Be good and be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: