Pages

July 25, 2006

A Picture is worth...

Greetings from Williamsburg... I had a training meeting this morning at work, went to see my therapist at 10:00am, then went home, did some laundry, packed, loaded my stuff and my room-mate's two Boston Terriers into my car and headed east on I-64 (My room-mate is away on a business trip/vacation combination and I have the "doggie duty"). JD has two dogs of his own, and I was unsure how they would get along. So far - 2 hours - so good. Only a few snarls and groaning growls. All fixed males, I just was not sure what would happen.
The picture above was taken the week before last, as we (JD and I) were heading back across the James River, on the ferry between Jamestown and Surry County, and the Pork, Pine and Peanut (Penis) Fesitval - what a gay name. A few of you have asked to see pictures of my love and - albeit a bit dark - this is all I have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: