Pages

September 23, 2006

Friday Nights

Another (retail) weekend draws to an end... I was off Thursday and Friday and had a couple of productive yet relaxing days off. Last night (Jim's Birthday) we went out to dinner with some neighbors and friends to celebrate his and mine, which was Monday... Yes the Mexican restaurant made us wear the silly sombreros while they (the waiter and owner) sang, first a Portuguese version, then a Mexican solo of a birthday song. Texas margueritas abounded... A good time was had by all. Thank you Sheila, Henry and Adam...

I did my own text message last night to my son... He got it, and knows what it said...

Now on to a busy weekend of selling furniture. I work today, tomorrow and Monday. Hopefully business will pick up some. It's been really slow since Labor Day (it does that every year) but usually bounces back by the end of the month. I like the customers in Newport News, and I am getting used to my fellow sales associates. I hope they are getting used to me!

Not much else happening in my neck of the woods...

Over and "Out" from Toano, VA

1 comment:

Robert said...

Hi Tom. First time visitor/reader. :) OMG, you are in Williamsburg, VA? Coincidentally, my hubby is out there as we speak visiting his folks.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi". :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: