Pages

June 9, 2008

Heat Wave

It was 101 degrees in Norfolk yesterday. Norfolk is about 6 miles from where I live and work, so my guess is that it was just as hot here. I worked all weekend and was comfortable in the air conditioned world.
This high pressure area off the coast is finally supposed to move off and give us some more seasonable temperatures, just in time for me to be off on Wednesday and Thursday... I have been told about a nice beach up in the Ocean view area of Norfolk and may just go check it out..
Over and "Out" from Chesapeake VA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. It's nice to know that real people still life on this planet. So many try to make others at fault, when it takes two. Sorry to hear about your relationship ending. P-Town is my favorite place on the Cape. P-Town feels the only place in the world where everyone can be themselves gay, straight or bi. I moved here two years ago with my family from Maine. Hope you enjoy your life and time in P-Town. angel52706@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: