Pages

March 25, 2009

Still Settling in and other musings...

Moving can be quite the drain... But things are finally coming together. Michael's son was down with us for the weekend and we finally found a stackable washer/dryer on Monday, so the laundry is done at last, folded and put away.

Our schedules are somewhat mixed right now, but it's nice to come home at night and wake up every morning with him close by. The schedule thing will work itself out with time..

My two youngest children have come out of their non-speaking mode... I have thoughts about why, but only time will tell for sure. I am not going to give up the opportunity to work things out, but I do have reservations as to what is motivating them... More on that subject at a later time.

Otherwise things are wonderful yet I find less time to post on here for the meanwhile. I will, no doubt, get back into the swing of things soon...

Over and "Out" for today, from Portsmouth, VA

4 comments:

manxxman said...

My my your life is getting interesting.......a new home, your man and you finally able to live together. He with a son, which adds dimensions and now two of your children making noises.

You've got lots to blog about and it would appear that it's all good.

Thomas said...

woo hoo, change is good.

*stackable washer/dryer* ???
interesting choice.


HA HA HA
sucketer - ummm, I think that's me.

Anonymous said...

Mister Rimington, as I once called you, you are a failure at life due to your decisions pertaining to your family. I have not seen you in many years but at one time I could say I looked up to you. You were a constant figure in my life, as I once lived next to you, but you and you're family left only for you to leave them. I must say again, Mister Rimington, you are a failure as a human being and as a father. Enjoy your terrible life.

Thomas said...

What strikes me here Thomas, is that your Anonymous poster is clearly perfection personified and has no room for improvement. Sadly, that stumps his/her growth at the level of a judgemental ill-informed .

You on the otherhand, assuming you are a failure as a human being and a father (which it really seems human frailty is not unique to only you) have the opportunity to make yourself into something wonderful, having been left with plenty of room to develop. Spread your wings you rainbow colored butterfly.

I love that you have elected to allow anonymous posts. Sticks and stones. yadda yadda.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your Comments, I love them all: